No belt, No problem! Grab a scarf and pull it through your belt loops!
1. Spread a square scarf on flat surface so that it is in the shape of a diamond.
2. Fold the scarf over, bringing the bottom point toward the top point, stopping just above the middle of the scarf.
3. Fold the scarf again, this time bringing the top point down to the straight, closed end of the scarf.
4 . Fold the bottom edge up again, so that it is in line with the scarf points to the left and right.
5. Fold the top edge down so that it now lies directly along the bottom edge.
6. Fold the entire scarf once more, lengthwise.
7. Taking care not to twist it, thread the scarf through your belt loops, starting at the back.
8. Double knot the ends at the hip.
For the above looks, it is best to dress in basic solid colors and choose a bright bold scarf to act as your belt. Make sure not to place the tie at the center of the waist, but rather slightly to the right or left side and let the ends hang. Try loosening the belt and tying it in a knot just above the hips to elongate the waist. For another option, pair a scarf belt with a sundress; place the scarf just below the bust to longer the appearance of the legs.
Tell us how would you play with your scarf.